Measures in times of COVID-19
28 May, 2020
We have taken extensive safety measures to prepare Paradiso for small scale concerts and programmes. We can accommodate a maximum of 250 visitors and there is special routing throughout the building, so everyone can keep a 1,5 meter distance from others.
Below information applies to the programmes in our agenda noted as 'coronaproof'. For programmes with full capacity, a 'coronatoegangsbewijs' is required, for more information regarding that, check this page.
We have taken extensive safety measures to prepare Paradiso for small scale concerts and programmes. At this moment, we are allowed to accommodate a maximum of 250 visitors and there is special routing throughout the building, so everyone can keep a 1,5 meter distance from others.
Due to the limited capacity of the hall that is used, it is not necessary to show a negative corona test result at the entrance of Paradiso for most of our programmes. This means you do not have to schedule a rapid test. If there is an exception to this, this will be clearly indicated on the programme page.
We ask you to take into account the following:
- Do you have a cold or a fever? Does one of your housemates have any health issues? Stay at home.
- From June 26th onward, wearing a face mask in Paradiso is not required. However, we still recommend to bring a face mask with you and wear it when you move around inside the venue, e.g. if you go to the bar or toilet.
- Tickets can only be ordered online, with a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
- Tickets are personalised and can not be transferred or resold. You will have to show your ID at the door for identification. When you have bought 2 tickets, both of you have to enter at the same time.
- Arrive at the time when doors open. This way, Paradiso staff will have enough time to let everybody enter the building safely.
- You will be asked to register contact information to support source and contact tracing by the GGD if necessary. You can share your information online prior to your visit through the link in your confirmation email, to speed up queuing times at the doors.
- At the door, we will ask about your health. If there are any doubts, Paradiso has the right to refuse entrance.
- You will be assigned a chair. Two people coming together can sit together, even if they are not part of the same household. It is not allowed to move the chairs.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meters from other visitors and staff. Follow the special routing throughout the building and any instructions from our staff.
- During the programme you can use our toilets and order a drink at the bar using the free app Airchip, to prevent queues at the bar (no cash).
- The ventilation system of Paradiso takes fresh air from outside and discharges the air via the roof. Air is not circulated. The system operates on double the capacity of what is safe according to the current corona guidelines.
- Ticket buyers will receive an e-mail with more information about the safety regulations.
- We advise against travelling with public transport during rush hour (17.00-19.00 hrs).
These are just a selection of the measures we have taken. The safety of visitors, our staff and artists are always our top priority.
When must you stay at home?
Have you been experiencing any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours:
- Temparature above 38 degrees
- Shortness of breath
Is a member of your household showing symptoms of high temperatures or shortness of breath?
Have you already had the corona virus and has this been confirmed in a test in the last 7 days?
Have you had contact in the last 14 days with a member of your family/household who has/had symptoms of corona infection?
Are you currently in quarantine due to being in contact with a corona-patient?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, do not attend any event.
Order your drinks using the Airchip app
In Paradiso it is possible to use the Airchip App to order drinks right from your seat. Download the app for Apple or Android, and order your drink. You will get a notification when your drink is ready for pick up at the bar. That way you won't have to stand in line and therefore it is easy to keep the right distance from one another.