We want everyone to feel at home at our venues. That means we want to provide a comfortable and safe atmosphere for our visitors. Our house rules and terms and conditions ensure this is possible.
Visiting our venue(s) means you agree to the following:
- We don't let anyone in without a valid ticket.
- Your ticket includes a membership, unless stated otherwise.
- For events that have a minimum age, photo ID is required. No ID, no entrance.
- Visitors visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol are refused entry.
- For safety reasons, we might require you to undergo a frisk or bag search.
Sports club affiliated clothing is not permitted.
- Paradiso has CCTV monitoring. By visiting us, you consent to being recorded.
- While visiting Paradiso, your ears may be subjected to noise levels over 80 decibel. You are responsible for protecting your own ears, however, we do supply ear plugs.
- We only serve alcohol to people 18 and over. If you are under 18 and caught drinking, or if we catch you supplying alcohol to someone under 18, you will be removed from the venue.
- In the interest of safety, all visitors are required to follow our staff's instructions at all times.
- In Paradiso, the national non-smoking guidelines apply. This means that both smoking and the use of e-cigarettes are not allowed inside the building. Any breach resulting in a fine to the venue will be recuperated from the offender.
- Paradiso doesn't allow you to bring food, drink, stickers or markers into our buildings.
- We do not accept any aggressive, discriminatory or intimidating behaviour at our venues.
- We request that visitors observing or experiencing disturbing or intimidating behaviour from another member of the public, to directly notify Paradiso personnel (including security, reception, bar tenders or cloak room attendants) about the particular incident, so we can take appropriate measures immediately.
- Weapons, including any knives, and hard drugs are illegal. Upon discovery of such materials we will always alert the police.
- The use of professional (video) cameras is not allowed in any of our venues without prior consent.
Finally, Paradiso does not allow you to:
- Bring in medication without a doctor's prescription.
- Bring in animals.
- Bring a suitcase, trolley case or large backpack.
- Deal in soft or hard drugs.
- Trade (stolen) goods (including entrance tickets).
- Commit theft, destruction of property or vandalism. Any damages occurred will be recovered.
- Spread any promotional materials in and around our premises without prior permission.
- Take our glassware outside.
- Breaching of any of our house ruled renders your ticket(s) and/or membership invalid. Additionally, we might ban you from visiting us for a certain period of time. Breaching of our house rules also nulls your rights to any and all restitutions of entrance or membership fees.
- In case of serious misbehaviour or criminality, we will detain you and hand you over to police. We will formally report any lawbreaking to the police, and you may be prosecuted.
Any questions about our house rules? Please email us at [email protected].
Please note: These house rules aren't just for your safety and ours. Please consider our neighbours while in the vicinity of our venues, and keep noise levels to a minimum.